Volunteer Benefits & Opportunities
Volunteers are the lifeblood of a Village
Volunteers enjoy many opportunities to share their time and talents while helping to build a thriving intergenerational community.
Benefits of Volunteering:
* Pleasant and rewarding experience
* Builds community with other members and volunteers
* Opportunities for new friendships
* Neighbors helping neighbors
Current Volunteer Opportunities - click here for ways you can help right now!
Areas for Volunteering:
Village Operations & Support - use your expertise to keep the Village running
Member Services - provide one-on-one help to members
Requirements and expectations of volunteers:
* Complete a volunteer application and background check.
* Attend general volunteer training and any additional training for specific positions.
Ready to volunteer? Click Volunteer Interest Form to start the process.
Have Questions? Send an email to email@example.com or call the Village Office at 503-207-8729.