Village Without Walls
Lend a Hand, Stay Connected, Live Well at Home
Villages NW is the administrative hub for 11 Villages in northwest Oregon,
including Village Without Walls.
Its purpose is to:
- Educate the public about Villages as a critical, cost-effective piece of the aging-in-place puzzle.
- Support the emergence of new Villages by assisting Village founders to develop planning groups in their own NW communities.
- Serve as information central for the regional Village movement, publicizing NW Villages’ events, presentations, and programs open to the public.
- Advocate on behalf of the NW Villages, locally, regionally & nationally.
- Provide cost-savings and economy of scale efficiencies that can be achieved by collaboration among NW Villages.
Villages NW tax identification number is 46-4190513.
Village Without Walls, 2459 SE Tualatin Valley Hwy, PMB#156, Hillsboro, OR 97123
Phone: (503) 207-8729 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org