If you are 65 and older, you can no longer schedule a vaccine appointment at the Oregon Convention Center using the Vaccine Information tool (chatbox) on the OHA website, COVID-19 Vaccine in Oregon.
1. Eligible older adults in Clackamas, Columbia, Multnomah and Washington countries who want to schedule a vaccination at the Oregon Convention Center need to sign up at Get Vaccinated Oregon.
2. If you haven't signed up yet, go to getvaccinated.oregon.gov and follow the instructions. You can also call 211 or 1-866-698-6155 (6 am-7 pm daily) and an operator will help you through this process. During times of high call volume, you may choose a call back instead of waiting on hold.
*** Village Members and Volunteers who need help getting signed up with Get Vaccinated Oregon should call the Village office at 502-207-8729 for assistance. ***
3. Every week, Oregon Health Authority (OHA) will pull a random list of eligible older adults who live in Clackamas, Columbia, Multnomah or Washington counties from Get Vaccinated Oregon.
4. OHA will send that list to All4Oregon which is the hospital partnership providing vaccinations at the Oregon Convention Center.
5. All4Oregon staff will contact those individuals to schedule their vaccination appointment at the Oregon Convention Center.
** For those of you who would like another option to schedule a vaccine appointment call either (503) 494-5455 or (833) 647-8222 and select either options 3 or 4. You will be put on hold and then you get to talk to a real live human being who will schedule you. **
Vaccination Sign Up Sites (Use these links to find a vaccination appointment)
Village Members and Volunteers can contact the Village office for help with making an appointment.
Get Vacinated Oregon for Oregon Convention Center appointments - https://getvaccinated.oregon.gov/
Walgreens Pharmacy - https://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/covid-vaccine.jsp
Albertsons Pharmacy - https://www.albertsons.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html
Safeway Pharmacy - https://www.safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html
Washington County Dept of Health & Human Services - https://www.co.washington.or.us/HHS/CommunicableDiseases/COVID-19/vaccine.cfm