Why become a volunteer
Volunteers are the lifeblood of a Village
Volunteers enjoy many opportunities to share their time and talents while helping to build a thriving intergenerational community.
Benefits of Volunteering:
* Provides volunteers with a pleasant and rewarding experience.
* Builds community by developing ties to other members and volunteers.
* Provides opportunities for new friendships to develop as they participate in social events.
* Brings back a culture of neighbors helping neighbors, and respect for elders.
Requirements and expectations of volunteers:
* Complete a volunteer application and background check.
* Attend general volunteer training and any additional training for specific positions.
Check out our Current Volunteer Openings.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can help our village.