Why become a volunteer
Volunteers are the lifeblood of a Village
Volunteers enjoy many opportunities to share their time and talents while helping to build a thriving intergenerational community.
Benefits of Volunteering:
* Provides volunteers with a pleasant and rewarding experience.
* Builds community by developing ties to other members and volunteers.
* Provides opportunities for new friendships to develop as they participate in social events.
* Brings back a culture of neighbors helping neighbors, and respect for elders.
Requirements and expectations of volunteers:
* Complete a volunteer application and background check.
* Attend general volunteer training and any additional training for specific positions.
Check out our Current Volunteer Openings.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can help our village.
Join us today!
If you are interested in providing transportation for Village Without Walls members, also download and complete this form:
Village Without Walls
1333 NE Orenco Station Pkwy #572, Hillsboro, OR 97124