Membership in Village Without Walls allows you to take advantage of:
- Friendly gatherings, large and small, with people who have similar interests and values
- Opportunities for you to share your wisdom, experience, talents and skills
- Educational workshops on a variety of topics based on member needs and shared skills
- Referrals to reliable licensed service providers
- Volunteer help from background-checked fellow members and volunteers with those pesky home maintenance tasks, occasional transportation needs, and friendly visits
Membership Types and Fees
|Regular Member: Individual
| 2 non-transportation services/year
|Regular Member: Couple
| 4 non-transportation services/year
|Member Plus: Individual
| 2 round trip rides/week plus additional services
| 3 round trip rides/week plus additional services
|Member Plus: Additional Member
| 1 additional round trip rides/week plus additional services
- Both regular Member and Member Plus have access to Events/Programs and Recommended Vendors
- Regular member: portion of the annual fee may be tax deductible and entitled to one-month upgrade to Member Plus without additional cost for surgery or extended illness.
How to Become a Member
If you would like to find out about becoming a member, contact us in any of these ways:
- Call the office at 503-207-8729
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After receiving your request, a Membership Team member will contact you to arrange a time to meet with you in your home to discuss Village Without Walls and your needs. The information collected from you will be reviewed and then we will contact you about the next step in the membership application.