Why Become a Member
An annual membership can simplify your life, save you money, help you maintain your home, reduce your stress, keep you mobile, and connect you to others in your community. The benefits include confidence, social contacts, independence, and peace of mind.
Even if you’re not ready to take advantage of our volunteer services, the Village provides many personal benefits that aren’t as obvious. Village membership contributes to overall life satisfaction and provides opportunities to give, not just receive.
So please take a moment and consider these 5 “other” great reasons for joining Village Without Walls:
- Help to create a culture of mutual care in our communities.
- Stay connected. The Village helps members avoid isolation by encouraging them to get to know and trust their neighbors in a deeper and more meaningful way.
- Village volunteering--helping your fellow members--provides personal satisfaction.
- Village outings and activities benefit your body, mind, and spirit.
- The Village provides peace of mind. You know that a lot of caring neighbors will be there for you if an emergency does arise.
Don’t wait - join today to help ensure that the Village will be there when you do feel ready.
Membership in Village Without Walls allows you to take advantage of:
- Friendly gatherings, large and small, with people who have similar interests and values
- Opportunities for you to share your wisdom, experience, talents and skills
- Educational workshops on a variety of topics based on member needs and shared skills
- Referrals to reliable licensed service providers
- Volunteer help from fellow members and volunteers with those pesky home maintenance tasks, occasional transportation needs, and friendly visits
We are continuously signing up members. Contact Us if you are Interested in more information.